We offer an extensive range of tax, accounting, and consulting services that are tailored for the specific needs of the business. We strive to train and inform owners on the important principles and practices that have proven essential in making a business succeed.
- QuickBooks Services -
- We provide one-on-one training, and onsite, online, and telephone support to help you resolve your Quickbooks problems.
- New! QuickBooks Checks – The best prices for business checks. Next day service on most orders. Printed in our office for your convenience. See order form:
- Planning – Is tough to get a business started and to survive in a market economy, 75% of all new business fail in the first two years. Businesses that do make it spend a lot of effort upfront on planning. We can assist with:
- Creating Business Plans and Capital Budgets for loan applications
- Estimating the Value of the Businesses for sale or purchase.
- Choosing the right Organization Type that complements a tax strategy and protects personals assets from business debts and lawsuits.
- Identifying Key Control Elements to achieve the desire business goals
- Developing Internal Control schemes to ensure accounting information is accurate, prevent employee fraud, protect assets, and comply with Federal and State laws
- Income & Estate Tax Strategies – Our services focus on achieving the client business or personal financial goals. It is very hard to do tax planning on April 15. We need to work with you year around to:
- Plan for and reduce income and estate taxes.
- Prepay the taxes if owed to avoid April 15 crunch.
- Save for college and retirement – while deferring the tax.
- Pass your good fortune to heirs without a huge estate tax bills.
- Accounting and Payroll Solutions – There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution here! We will provide the accounting system you need:
- Do it yourself and save with QuickBooks. QuickBooks is an inexpensive and simple to use software designed for non-accountants. We will:
- Setup the company file to provide the information owners need
- Train the staff
- Watch the progress and answer and fix client problems
- Help choose and purchase computers, if needed
- Full Accounting Services – We record client transactions, pay vendors and employees, prepare payroll and sales tax returns, and compile financial statements weekly, monthly or quarterly, as needed.
- Hybrid – the client can do part of the accounting and we do part. Clients only pay for the service needed. Transactions can be captured via the Web, eliminating the need for shuffling paper between offices.
- Trusts & Guardianship Accounting – We prepare the accounting needed for the courts and can act as the executors and trustee for estate, marital and children trusts.
- Debt and Financing Assistance – We can help individuals and business prepare financial reports, budgets, and special reports to assist owners solicit loans for operational or investments needs.